Saturday, December 29, 2007

Lawyers as Professionals

The law (and studying the law) is about listening to the views of others and developing well-reasoned opinions. Therefore, I happily print comments that disagree with my own.

Just as my opinions are taken into context, I urge my readers to consider the context of others' opinions. To that end, I refer my readers to this thread.
(Choose the Heading "What is Wrong With this Bitch?" - which appears, by the way, to have been written by a woman)

Racism, sexism and Anti-Antisemitism have no place in our world, let alone in the legal profession. As future lawyers, I urge you to stand up against your future classmates and colleagues- not about me or my worth, but to raise the level of discussion to one that is productive and useful.

In a few days it will be 2008 and these comments (about anyone) are intolerable. For anyone that disagrees, kindly stop visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment