Thursday, November 29, 2007

LawSchoolExpert.com Gets a New Look!

Law School Expert has a whole new look and feel. Please check it out today!

Also, for all pre-law students (applying for Fall 2009 and beyond) I have launched a brand new website and consulting service PreLaw Expert and invite you to check it out. I am going to start dedicating a certain amount of time to assisting college students in building their experiences to help them become the kind of quality, well-rounded applicants sought by law schools.

I have a bunch of people to thank for their help in launching LawSchoolExpert and PreLawExpert :

First, the "Law School Expert" Team:
Lorrie Thomas (my web marketing genius), Michelle Shapiro (creative director), Dane Jacobsen (perfectionist web guy)

Second, my former clients that agreed to be featured on my new web site:
Shirley, Judd, Naomi, Brian, Peter and Jessica (see their smiling faces and success stories)

The dozens of clients who happily supplied testimonials about the law school admission consulting services I provide as their law school application coach.

Thank you to all LawSchoolExpert blog readers for your support, comments, and continued readership. I look forward to hearing your thoughts about my new websites.

Have a great day - and good luck on Saturday's LSAT exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment