Thursday, September 4, 2008

Law School Expert News

Just wanted to give you three updates regarding my law school admission counseling services:

1. Yes, I still have room for Fall 2009 applicants. I limit the number of clients I work with at any given point, but am currently accepting clients. (I've gotten a few emails inquiring about this, so I wanted to let everyone know).

2.My rates will be going up on September 15th. If you sign up before then, you will save more than $350 on my Option A "The Works" law school consulting package.

3. I have put together two "Power Papers" - "Six Secrets to a Successful Personal Statement" and "Tips and Tricks for Law School Admission: A timeline of hints for law school applications". Both of these papers will be included in the Option A package effective immediately.

I do offer a free initial consultation for anyone interested in having their own personal law school admission coach. Please see my website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment