Monday, December 29, 2008

Law School Expert's Best of 2008

Thanks to all of my readers for your wonderful comments and feedback this year.

Over 63,547 of you visited the Law School Expert blog 93,719 times. WOW. Thank you. I love how many of you left comments and sent me e-mails about how the blog has helped you through the law school admission process.

I'd like to share with you my favorite posts from this year: (There were 122 posts, so choosing them proved difficult)

January: The benefits of attending law school part time. and 5 Things You Can Do To Be Admitted Off the Waitlisted

February: Law School Discussion Driving You Crazy


October: Are You Suffering From Application Panic Syndrome? (my personal favorite post of the year!)

November: Mistakes to Avoid in Law School Applications (with a whopping 32 comments!)

December: How Binding is Binding Early Decision?

Thanks so much for the great inspiration - many of my topics come from questions and comments posted to the blog and things that my law school admission consulting clients express concern regarding.

Wishing you all a wonderful and happy New Year in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment